Kountry Charms Kennel
Philip & Margaret Martin
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. Bringing a cuddly new puppy into your home is both heartwarming and hard work! We will be here to help you along the way. Please feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you may have, even after your puppy is happily settled into your home. I enjoy hearing about my puppies as they mature.
My puppies are given the best of care, starting with top quality prenatal care for the mama.
I prefer if you can pick up the puppy locally, however, if shipping is needed it can be arranged. Please contact me to work out shipping details.
- Please read the “Health Guarantee” and fill out a client questionare before signing any papers or putting a deposit on your puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
- I, the breeder, require a $200 dollar deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice. The deposit can be paid via cash or PayPal. Upon receipt of deposit, the puppy will be taken off the market and held for you until it is ready for its new home. Deposits will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Final payment must be made with cash unless otherwise agreed upon.
- The deposit is non-refundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, you, the buyer, will have your choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy if there are still some available.
* Please be certain that you are ready for the time commitment and financial responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one! *
- It will be up to me, the breeder, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home, in the best interest of the puppy’s health. They are usually ready by 8 weeks old.
- The puppy will be vet checked, up to date on vaccinations and worming at the time of pick-up of the puppy. You will receive a health record with your puppy.
- You as the buyer, at your own expense, will have the puppy checked by your licensed veterinarian within 5 days of receiving the puppy. Documentation of this vet check must be sent to me, the breeder, within 14 days in order for the health guarantee to be honored.
- If within 5 days, a licensed vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund – provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy or unfit for purchase.”
- This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury after leaving the possession of myself, the breeder.
- This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites, luxating patella, or collapsing trachea that can be corrected by veterinarian treatment. I, the breeder, will make you aware of any and all known health issues prior to sale.
- The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy or for any medical expenses incurred after it leaves our property. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavioral problems. You, the buyer, will be responsible to train and potty train your new puppy. Since Shiba Inu are naturally a clean dog they are one of the easiest to potty train.
- I, the breeder, do not guarantee fertility, mature coat color, mature coat quality, mature size or the ability to place in shows.
- I, the breeder, give a six month guarantee against any life-threatening congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur within the first six months of the puppy’s life, the puppy and written documentation by a licensed veterinarian must be returned to me, the breeder, for a full refund. If the condition can be treated, it is not considered life-threatening. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the first six months, and autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a licensed veterinarian. A written documentation of the autopsy must be provided to me, the breeder, in order to replace you a puppy out of next available litter.
- The buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming, responsible care and adequate training.The buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog.
Buyer Signature Seller Signature